Before you begin…
- It is best if you can read through the entire week of lessons before you start them.
- Have some time of prayer alone or with your spouse before beginning each lesson.
- Look ahead at the activity for each lesson (if there is one), and prepare the materials. (Not time consuming!)
- You don’t have to follow every idea or directive.
- You can take two days to do one lesson if you need to.
- You don’t have to do every lesson. Just use the lessons that best fit where you family functions.
- This blog is meant to offer easy and simple devotion times. If it gets too complicated for your schedule, feel free to simplify!
- The activities are designed to get your family experiencing, doing, talking, and communicating. They are designed to be interactive and fun!
Printable Outlines and Activities
- I have compiled a printable PDF for every blog post I write. Just go to the Activity Page and click on the link that corresponds to the lesson/unit you are going through with your children.
- This way, you don’t have to have your computer in front of you as you go through the lesson.
- I also provide worksheets, signs, and flyers for each week that you can print out and use for the different activities.